New Care Associates is looking for Support Coordinators to work with Individuals and families with developmental disabilities. As a SC you will provide case management to 30+ adults using best practices and technology within a community based residential setting to teach people with developmental disabilities how to acquire the physical, intellectual, emotional and social skills needed to live as independently as possible. All applicants must be 21 years of age or older and have no history of abuse, neglect, or exploitation of children or vulnerable adults.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, with a history of managing multiple reports in various locations.
- Knowledge and understanding of local regulatory agency operations.
- Understanding and commitment to community based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Manage staff, including: staff evaluations, monitoring and scheduling required staff training, seminars, and conferences.
- Oversee the residential budget and work with staff schedules to ensure overtime stays within guidelines.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, and personal documentation and the preparation of monthly and annual reports documenting operational status and individual progress.
- On-Call, 24 hours a day in case of an emergency, in cooperation with other management staff.